WINNER, S.D. (AP) — Four people remain hospitalized after being seriously injured during a house explosion in Winner that authorities believe was due to a faulty propane line.
The blast, which has been ruled accidental, occurred at about 6:30 a.m. on Friday. Five people were hurt, and four were transported to a Minneapolis burn unit.
The four who remain hospitalized are 49 year old David Frank, 37 year old Ardith Perry, 14 year old William Schroeder, and 7 month old Angel Frank. 66 year old Audrey Ferguson, was released from the hospital Sunday.
Investigators believe the blast’s cause was linked to a propane line in the upstairs part of the home.