2014 Pepsi® Blue Carpet Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM CST on 3/6/14 and ends at 5:00 PM CST on 3/19/14 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following method: Listen to KMIT – 105.9 FM weekday mornings from 8-9 am CST and again between 4-5 PM CST. The first caller with the correct answer to the country music trivia question for that hour is qualified to win the Grand Prize. The contest phone line is (605) 996-1751.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in AZ, AL, IA, IL, IN, FL, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX or WI, 18 years or older (19 or older in AL and NE, 21 in MS) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Charlie Worsham, Warner Brothers, Warner Music Nashville, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi-Cola Company, Wis-Pak, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its bottlers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees. You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible.
PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas on 4/4/14 for the country music awards and a chance to meet Charlie Worsham. Prize includes round-trip air transportation for two (2) from major airport near winner’s home to Las Vegas, three (3) night hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the country music awards and a meet and greet with Charlie Worsham. ERV: $3,000. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of prize winner. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. Transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. This offer is nontransferable. In the event prize is unavailable, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating. Any minor guest must be accompanied by winner at all times who must by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household. Secondary prizes: Each trivia winner/qualifier wins a 24-pack of Pepsi, redeemable at the KMIT studios at 501 S. Ohlman in Mitchell between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM CST.
3. DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all qualifiers throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will occur after 5:00 p.m. CST on 3/19/14 for Grand Prize. All decisions shall be final and binding. Winners will be contacted via telephone and / or email at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be announced on 3/20/14 on the air on KMIT, 1059. FM, between 7:40 – 7:50 AM CST, and will be notified by phone at the phone number and / or email provided upon entry, within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing. Potential prize winners will be required to respond within twenty-four (24) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner as time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner as time permits. Allow three (3) days for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prize will only be delivered to an address within AZ, AL, IA, IL, IN, FL, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX or WI.
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Wis-Pak, INC., 860 West Street, Watertown, WI 53094.
PEPSI is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.