Coca-Cola and KMIT have teamed up to give you the chance to win great prizes all this week!
Monday â€“ Friday, be listening for the â€śCoke Fa-La-Laâ€ť sounder between 7-8 AM and 4-5 PM. The 4th caller at 996-1751 will win a Coke prize pack valued at $50.
In addition, all winners will be entered into a drawing for a $500 Apple gift card, which will be held at County Fair Food Store on Saturday, Dec. 21st.
Coca-Cola â€“ Open Happiness for the holidays!
COCA-COLA HOLIDAY PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Coca-Cola Holiday Promotion (â€śPromotionâ€ť) is open only to legal residents in the Mitchell, South Dakota Total Survey Area (as defined by Arbitron, Inc.), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and KMIT-FM (â€śPromotion Administratorâ€ť) and their â€śPromotional Participantsâ€ť (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
A) Beginning on 12/16/13 through 12/20/13 listen to radio station KMIT-FM for the special Coca-Cola Holiday Promotion announcement. When prompted, be the designated number caller to win a Prize Pack (subject to verification of eligibility). All Prize Pack winners will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Odds of being a designated caller and winning a Prize Pack depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls or incorrect announcements of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Entrants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
B) Listen to KMIT-FM the week of 12/16/13 for the announcement of the live remote location, date and time. All listeners who attend the live remote will be given an opportunity to complete an Official Entry form (while supplies last) or 3â€ť x 5â€ť paper, on which entrants will be required to hand print their complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, ZIP code, day and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate â€śNo Phoneâ€ť. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. Each entrant must confirm that he/she is 18 years of age or older, either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words â€śI confirm that I am 18 years of age or olderâ€ť on a 3â€ť x 5â€ť paper. Deposit entry in the entry box available at the remote by the time specified to enter the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline.
4. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 12/23/13 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 3A and all eligible entries received via Rule 3B. Potential winner will be notified by phone or mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 3A and the number of eligible entries received via Rule 3B.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (â€śARVâ€™): (1) Grand Prize: A $500 AppleÂ® Gift Card. Gift card is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen gift card. Prize is given away on behalf of Sponsor. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple, Inc. is not affiliated with this Promotion or the Sponsor. (5) Prize Packs â€“ a Coca-Cola branded merchandise Prize Pack. ARV: $50 each prize pack. Prizes consist of only the items listed as the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize winners must pick up prize at the station, located at 501 S. Ohlman, Mitchell, SD 57301 no later than 2 weeks (14 days) after notification. If prize is not claimed by this deadline, prize will be forfeited and the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event a Prize winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate via random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners may be required to complete and sign a Liability/Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form to receive the prize. Prizes may not be transferred, sold, or assigned in any way without Sponsorâ€™s prior approval.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, KMIT-FM, Coca-Cola Bottlers and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such companyâ€™s officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the â€śReleased Partiesâ€ť) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention); (c) printing, typographical, over-the air mis-statements by the disk jockey in running the Promotion, or other errors appearing in these Official Promotion Rules, or in other Promotion related materials; (d) technical issues in telecommunications and functional problems with the provided telephone number; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including damage to entrantâ€™s or any other personâ€™s computer or mobile device) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrantâ€™s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for cancellation of the Promotion as a result of severe weather, acts of war, terrorism, natural disasters, riots, governmental action, labor strikes, or any other event beyond Sponsorâ€™s control. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected (e.g., use of computerized auto-dialers) or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software as well as human error; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error, including, without limitation, over-the-air misstatements by the disk jockey regarding the Promotion, which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrantâ€™s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that:(a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsorâ€™s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
11. WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 1/31/14, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca-Cola Holiday Promotion Win List, KMIT-FM, 501 S. Ohlman, Mitchell, SD 57301, to be received by 12/31/13.
12. SPONSOR: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
13. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: KMIT-FM, 501 S. Ohlman, Mitchell, SD 57301.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents in the Mitchell, South Dakota Total Survey Area, 18+ at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules available throughout the promotion period at KMIT-FM, 501 S. Ohlman, Mitchell, SD 57301 during normal business hours or request by mail. Odds of winning prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, GA.